Auto-replies can be changed at your discretion
Yes. Clicking into an existing auto-reply will allow you to edit the trigger, body, and attachments. Additionally, tagging can be enabled while editing the auto-reply, but disabling tagging is not possible since disabling a tag is currently not supported.
- Under Inbox, go to the sidebar filter Automatic Replies
- Click on the automatic reply to open the editor
- Modify the trigger, body, or attachments as desired
- A trigger must be unique
- Attachments limitations follow the same rules as with broadcasts
- To perform a batch deletion, select the checkboxes of the desired automatic replies, then click on the trash can icon in the table header