Below are some notes to take into consideration when creating promotional codes.
- Promotions are not stackable (only one active promotion can be applied to a subscription at a time)
- Promotions that have been redeemed do not continue to apply if the user unsubscribes from the campaign. However, the user could apply another (or the same promotion, if redemptions are still available), after resubscribing.
- Setting a promo redemption cap allows hosts to calculate/allocate a max budget to the promotion efforts.
- Ending a promotion will prevent any remaining redemptions from being applied, but will not invalidate any discounts that have already been applied to subscriptions.
- Promotion codes should only be use by existing subscribers.
- Promotion URLs should only be used by new subscribers.