After your onboarding call, take a moment to subscribe to your campaign, this will help you understand the sign up process and user experience from verifying with a 4-digit code, to receiving your welcome message and contact card.
Then, run through this brief checklist:
- Send a test broadcast to understand how your inbox works
- Reply to your broadcast
- Ask 3-5 coworkers, friends, or family to sign up
- What are your campaign goals and KPI’s?
- What’s the value prop of your texts?
- What will you deliver to your audience?
- Will you ask for their feedback, offer them recaps of local news, analysis, community, life skills etc?
- Do you know what time of day you will send text messages?
- How often do you plan on sending text messages?
- Who will send the text messages?
- Will the audience know them by name or by a brand? The campaign description, welcome message and contact card should reflect this.
- We recommend implementing a sign off on texts if managed by a group of people.